Double calf hutch
- Frame made of galvanized steel, guarantees longevity
- Solid plastic walls
- 4 castor wheels (front 2 with brakes)
- 2-part front gates. Allows you to enter the calf hutch without disturbing a drinking calf
- Standardly equipped with removable separation wall. Allows you to create a small group
- Supplied with accessories as standard
* Your information will only be used for the purpose of contacting you. It will never be used for commercial purposes.
The Topcalf Duo is a calf hutch for 2 calves. Like all our calf housing solutions, this calf hutch is very easy to move due to the castor wheels, of which the 2 front wheels are equipped with brakes. The frame is made of galvanized steel and guarantees a long product life-span. Furthermore, the Topcalf Duo calf hutch is equipped with 2-part front gates. This allows you to enter the calf hutch without disturbing a drinking calf, by opening only the right part of the front gate. The walls of the calf hutch are made of solid plastic and the plastic slatted floor is removable. This makes it very easy to clean the calf hutch. The Duo hutch is standardly equipped with a removable separation wall, which makes it possible to house your calves in pairs, which has proven stimulate the development of calves in various areas. Like all our calf housing solutions, this calf hutch comes with accessories as standard.
The Duo XXL is actually a very large version of the Duo-flex (XL). The lying area of this calf hutch is 248.5 cm x 183.3 cm and can also be used as group housing due to the removable partition. In Germany, 2 calves are also considered a small group, and the size of this calf hutch complies with the legal requirement for keeping calves in pairs between the ages of 2 and 8 weeks (in Germany). It is expected that other European countries will follow the example of Germany in the coming years.